If you are or will be in town, please consider stopping by! Friday-only day-passes will be available (unless we sell out).

Date: 2014-12-22 04:15 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] jarandhel.livejournal.com
Why is this a topic of interest for a sci-fi/fantasy convention? We are neither.

Date: 2014-12-22 09:45 pm (UTC)
arethinn: glowing green spiral (Default)
From: [personal profile] arethinn
You might consider posting about this in [livejournal.com profile] otherkin if you're a member, or the similarly named community on DW.

May 2017

S M T W T F S
 12 3456
78910111213