Eighteen years ago (1996) in the Otherkin Timeline: The earliest known update of Baxil's "Dragon Code." Baxil lost track of when he created this tool for dragon otherkin and roleplayers to describe themselves.

Date: 2014-10-13 03:49 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] jarandhel.livejournal.com
Since we're in old news mode, I thought I'd add a bit more info here.

While Baxil became the maintainer of the Dragon Code, he was not its creator. In an early version of the Dragon Code's FAQ (https://web.archive.org/web/19970606073517/http://www.ecis.com/~ddragon/dragoncode.html#faq) he names Red Dragon, aka Daniel Hamel as the creator. Hamel seems to have posted the first version of the Dragon Code (https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.fan.dragons/dqaQqYtABGc/i_ojlWsfrosJ) to alt.fan.dragons on July 25, 1994.

Date: 2014-10-13 08:25 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] jarandhel.livejournal.com
Heh, no problem, when it comes to these topics I kind of take the words "earliest known" as a personal challenge. ;-)

May 2017

S M T W T F S
 12 3456
78910111213