This is one of several recent academic works on the subject of otherkin which I have learned of, which brings me to one final thing: does anyone have access to ProQuest articles through their university library or another organization of which they are part?  There's one academic work in particular I'm looking to get, but as I'm not a member of any subscribing organization it would run me $38 for the pdf and I'd rather avoid that if possible.

Date: 2014-10-03 07:04 pm (UTC)
arethinn: glowing green spiral (Default)
From: [personal profile] arethinn
Thanks for making that available.

"ProQuest Research Library" is listed among the databases searched in my library catalog. I don't know if that's full (or fulltext, for that matter), since these databases are often sold in pieces according to comprehensiveness, subject matter, whatever. What is it you're looking for?